Friday 18 July 2014

Siberian Gold Tigers - Day 53


I'm really pleased to report that despite being busy designing my second and third cross stitch designs I still found enough time to make a big dent in the final page of this design.

I now feel like it's a matter of days before I reach the end.
Thankfully, there's not a lot of back stitch on this one. What there is primarily amounts to whiskers and some twig enhancement.
Easy as pie.

I'm getting really excited now about my next projects.
Material is here.
Thread is on order (admittedly they've said it won't arrive for 2-3 weeks!!).

Now, I just need to finish these tigers.
I will be very sad to see them go, but I'm really pleased too!

HAPPY STITCHING!
 

4 comments:

  1. The Tigers look awesome! The finish line approaches. I think it will deserve a bottle of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the end. Don't drink....but a big bar of chocolate is definitely in the offing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well chocolate is heart healthy so that's great. Just make a popping noise as you rip off the wrapper so you get the celebratory effect. I have started the chart you created for me. I'm about 1/2 way through one of the 30 pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it's going ok Angela! Pictures please! Feel free to send them to my Facebook messages! I'd love to see them.

      Delete