Saturday 12 July 2014

Siberian Gold Tigers - Day 50....plus some bargains

Day 50. Wow!

It feels a lot longer - but I guess that's what comes from only counting days where I stitch 3 or more hours. I've had the kit in my possession for longer too.
But, if I stitch for an hour I roll it over to the next day. So some of my 'Days' may actually be 3 or 4 days of only doing an hour (or less!).

So, my 50th day, which feels like it should be a milestone, actually arrives with a bit of a whimper.
I didn't get much done at all. A bit of brown a bit of black. But, hey, each stitch is one step closer to finishing - AND one step closer to the next project.


I hope people reading my blog notice for themselves - but just in case you don't - I've now put a link to my favourite cross-stitch related sites. It's on the top left of my blog.
I've already mentioned Tilton Crafts and Paine Free Crafts on my blog.
The other links are Easy Cross which is the program I use for my charting.
Leisurecrafts Tewkesbury and Cross Stitch Heaven are both excellent for their DMC pricing.

Just a reminder that my first ever cross stitch design - inspired by my love of Star Wars - is now available to buy and you can see it HERE.

Likewise, don't forget that I now offer a photograph charting service, details of which can be found HERE.
For previous charts I've done, see HERE.

Ok...now to the bargains.
For all newcomers...I try to locate bargain kits on Amazon.co.uk for fellow stitchers with each of my WiP updates, just click on the links below to be taken directly to the page for the item.
Hopefully you'll find something you like!








HAPPY STITCHING!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your blog Neil!! Great content and of great interest too. Keep up the good work!! :-) - Caroline

    ReplyDelete