Friday 11 July 2014

SCARY!!!!!....My first cross stitch design is ready for viewing!

Yes, this is it.

I've called it "I KNOW"
On 18ct fabric this would be 14" x 11.5"
On 25ct apprx 10" x 8"

Anyone reading my blog knows I'm a film lover, so it will come as no surprise that my first attempt is film related.

This is also one of the reasons why I haven't been doing much stitching the last few days.

If you're unable to read the small text (which would obviously be clearer on the finished design) it says:
"Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder"
"Who's scruffy looking?"

On her there is also a bounty hunter helmet and detonator, plus everyone's favourite robot.
On him: the carbonite block and his ship.
Oh, and they both have a row of blasters.

Would you stitch it?
If I made this available to buy, would you be interested?

I'm really not sure if this is good enough.

Feel free to give me feedback!
(I may not listen to it all, but I still appreciate it!)

For information on how to buy, click HERE


Please be aware that this design is copyrighted to Neil Bray and, as such, no copying of sharing should be done without my express permission. Please respect copyright law - and the amount of work I did to create this. :-)
HAPPY STITCHING!

7 comments:

  1. not something i would be interested in stitching but it is a really good design for those who would be interested in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :-) This is definitely only going to appeal to a niche market of film fans; but that was my intention so all is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would stitch this for my bedroom as me and the hubby are film fans. I love how you have got star wars incorporated into the pattern best films ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great concept but unfortunately I'm not a Star Wars fan. Now if that was a Pride & Prejudice reference....I'd buy that! Mr Darcy.....swoon. Great effort, Neil. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are selling the design, I would like one! My husband and I watched the trailer to Star Wars (before it was 'A New Hope') on our very first date. We have been together ever since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      If you want to purchase my chart please leave a message with your email address and I will send you details on how to pay. I won't publish your email address to here - it will stay private.

      Many thanks

      Delete