Friday 20 June 2014

Siberian Gold Tigers - Day 38


Day 38

I have found over my 20 years of stitching that motivation can be a problem. I'm sure most stitchers have the same problem at some time - actually I know they do, because they say so on Facebook!

I have found that the best way to combat that is to share with others and to keep a visual record of your progress.

If you take a photograph of your work at the end of each stitching day you can then see how much you've done. I keep an album going on Facebook for each project I'm working on and, sometimes, it really does help to look back and see where I was a week ago or more.

I actually started doing this because I was curious how long it takes me to do a design, now I do it all the time.

Facebook (and hopefully this blog) are wonderful ways of showing your work and progress. Encouraging and complimentary comments are always nice to see and, at least for me, it spurs me on to do more.

I want to encourage anyone reading my blog to comment on my posts. If there's something you want to see, or for me to talk about, feel free to ask and, if I can, I'll accommodate your requests.

Now, I've got a review to write....

No comments:

Post a Comment