Friday 1 August 2014

Eclectic Bloke Designs News


Here's the latest news for my company Eclectic Bloke Designs


Firstly, I have signed a new artist.
Alessandro Della Pietra (Al Digit Art)
You can see more of his amazing art on his website HERE

 Al works in the realm of digital photography and art and has produced some truly amazing pieces. And I'm very pleased that he will be bringing something completely different to my company.

Our first collaboration has been released.
This is Secrets of the Night
There will be more designs from Alessandro soon!

In other news...
 

Sadly, my first artist HeidiMadeThis! will shortly be leaving my company, so the designs based on her work will only be available until 29th August 2014.
Heidi will be concentrating on her popular card business and I wish her all the success in the world.

So, if you would like to buy Haunted Cameo or Haunted House before they're gone please visit my website.

 
I've also been hard at work creating more cross stitch charts based on the beautiful animal portraits of Caroline Lord and I'm very pleased to say there are many more to come!
Here's some of the newest of those designs:


 So top to bottom, left to right we have:
Chase
Rufus
Adoration
Stargazing

 I hope to appeal to a varied group of stitchers. I want to live up to my company name and have an eclectic group of artists with whom I can work to create pieces of art everyone will be proud to have stitched on their wall.

I would like to thank everyone who has bought one of my designs for their support.
You are all stars in my book!

HAPPY STITCHING! (Preferably my designs!)




2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm in trouble now. I'm very definitely a cat person and Chase & Stargazing are beautiful. Darn, couldn't you have stuck to wild cats? LOL

    ReplyDelete